Fundraising campaigns managers are passionate about building their donors base. They want to make it easy for donors to give and continue to give money for their cause. We have heard many stories of how time consuming and complex it can be to manage a donor database, target their campaigns effectively, know what is working and what is not, track money, make it simple for volunteers to do the right thing… It is easy to see what a nightmare all this can be when you rely on disjointed manual processes and spreadsheets. Your own wishlist is most likely to be similar to the long wishlist expressed by fundraising managers that is the foundation of our app.
The Fundraising Campaigns Managers Wishlist
- I want new donors to become regular donors and regular donors to give more.
- I want my donors to give in what ever way suits them: credit card, bank transfer, goods in kind, volunteering, direct debit etc. etc.
- I want to keep in touch with our donors without annoying them. I must know more about them and target appeals precisely.
- I want to use new ways of fundraising, like use my supporters to generate more donations via Peer-to-Peer fundraising.
- I want to manage our donors more easily and automate the management of failed cards.
- We need to link our online payments form with our donor database. That online form must be simple, flexible, secure and look like part of our website.
- We want our receipts to be professional and as automated as possible, yet very personalised and tailored.
- We get donations from other online websites such as Everyday Hero, GiveNow, Go Fundraise and from work place giving. We need a simple way to upload these and link them with donors already in our database.
- I spend a lot on direct mail campaigns. I want these to be targeted; I need good data in our database and correct mailing addresses; data entry from the donor forms must be as simple as possible.
- I want to know how good our campaign was. Did we improve on last year and how? What worked best, with whom?
- I want to be social and to use social media
- Our finance department wants a report that balances daily transactions with actual deposits into our bank account.
- Our volunteers help out with our donations recording. The system must be simple and secure.
- We are a Not-for-profit and don’t have much money to spend on a solution
The Payments2Us Solution Does It All
Right from the very beginning, Payment2Us was developed to address all the frustrations felt by management, staff and volunteers of non-profit organisations. It has grown into a perfect solution for fundraisers because of AAkonsult’ exceptional knowledge of the capability of Salesforce, keen interest in not-for-profit organisations and a passion for simplifying processes, for enabling people to perform and for speeding up success.
If your organisation already uses Salesforce, your Salesforce administrator will already love the Salesforce report writer, dashboard, reports, list views, the ability to add specific workflows, validation rules and custom fields. In fact your Salesforce administrator will not want to consider the complexity of integrating systems and the potential loss of features they love.
Imagine what you can achieve when you can tick all the points of your own wishlist! Imagine the impact on your donors relationship with your organisation, and your staff and volunteers delight in their daily work! Check out the details of Payments2Us features.