Organising events for fundraising, or for members is labour intensive, whether they are paid or free. Event managers and training co-ordinators are well aware of the amount of details to manage to make the event a success for participants and for the organisation. Success is not just what happens on the day. Non-profit organisations face that challenge regularly, some businesses do too.
When you, and other event managers and training co-ordinators, are looking for a better solution, your wishlist includes the ability to handle many variations and to deliver actionable insights.
The Event Managers and Training Co-ordinators Wishlist
- I want people to be able to sign up at any time of the day, not just during office hours
- I want to organise different types of events and sell various kinds of tickets
- I want to choose if we need to know the name of every attendee, or not
- I want to have some free events, and to sell members-only special price tickets
- I want to be able to handle group bookings in spite of incomplete participant details
- For catered events, I need to capture and use extra information like dietary requirements
- I want to make sure that we don’t book more people than we can accommodate
- Just before the event, I need to produce a list of everyone that has booked and paid
- I need to be able to report on the success of the event and on its ROI.
- I want a simple fast way to add people to our participants database and avoid duplication of lists
- On my website, I want to show a calendar view or a list of upcoming events
- I want to reduce non-attendance at free events, by charging a fee to people who don’t turn up
Event Management Challenges Solved!
Payments2Us, in conjunction with the benefits of Salesforce, ticks all the boxes of the wishlist of any event manager or training co-ordinator. And when your organisation already enjoys the benefits of Salesforce, its administrator will value the features of Payments2Us and the ease of getting the most out of it
We are focused on helping you simplify the tasks and processes that waste your resources today, enabling your team to deliver the organisation’s objectives and speeding-up your success.
How good would it be, if you and your staff could manage bookings, tickets and attendee databases with ease and confidence! Check out the details of the features that make Payments2Us a perfect solution for so many businesses, whether they are selling products or services or memberships.